Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

16.3.09

The Kid's Alright



This was a little something my genius little brother and I came up with the other day on this giant whiteboard we have in our kitchen at home. The spidey is from a happy meal. My little brother is way fucking cooler than I will ever be. He’s 11 and gets more girls too.






He likes to draw a shitload. For some reason he never colours-in though, which is a bit autistic. This is one he did for me. It is my fantasy garage dream pop band. I'm the one shredding on the right.









I accused him from copying these ideas from somewhere but he maintains that he didn’t. I’m pretty sure he’s telling the truth. I don’t know why he chose to colour these.







These are some paintings he has done which I think are dope. This one is of my Mum. She looks kind of Aboriginal here, but she's not.






My Mum and I joke that he will be the poor artist when he is older, living on my couch. What I don't tell her is that I think he will become addicted to heroin and possibly catch an STD from making sweet love to too many strange women. But he won't be a freaky junkie like in Trainspotting. More like Heath Ledger in Candy when he is happy.








At this very moment I can hear him practicing 'Thunderstruck' on my electric guitar (it's mine but I've given it to him because he uses it more and is a mad cunt). He is starting a band with his best friend who is learning drums. Last year they got into the finals in their school talent quest playing 'TNT' (he loves ACDC and KISS). They rocked but some little prissy bitch won with her shitty dancing. He won in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment