Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

17.3.09

Hang Ten


Rad Posing


Man, I wish I was a surfer duuuude.

Stomp on some touros faces in these black Vans, cruise down to the fish and chip shop on this bad boy, throw on these boardies when I hit up the surf and hey hey hey, bong every day. That is the life for me.



Just kidding. I’d be a nice surfer dude. I think Wavves would be a nice surfer dude too. I especially like this song because it is how I felt about two weeks ago; shitty and hopeless. But since then I got my P’s and am moving back to Sydney, so things are looking up.


Wavves - No Hope Kids (link)



Here are some of my favourite surfer dudes in no particular order.

P.S. you don’t have to be seen physically surfing to be a surfer dude. Surfer dudeing is merely a state of mind.

That was my skull, dude.

69, dude.

Cowabunga, dude. (what the fuck does that even mean?).

No comments:

Post a Comment