Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

16.3.09

I Hit A Dog.



Apparently, Crystal Castles 'Vanished' that samples (heavily) Van She's 'Sex City' contains the sydneysiders band in the title, VANiSHEd...
How neat.

  • Also in other news, I've been down to Melbourne (Avalon Airport) for a day to witness the Australian biannual air-show and was exposed to blatant and relentless defense job expositions and recruiting spruiks, I now more than ever want to steal from the army, for the time they wasted handing me banal promotional booklets (no longer pamphlets, they have improved their grip on the advertising conscious!). The only reason I could withstand the raw and rough nature of the day ( it was like 13 degrees!!) was the fact I got to see all the shit that blows up shit. Missiles and aircraft, bombers and fighters. It was a kick-ass time nonetheless. Not to mention, having a sibling go along with you and be an apparent expert in every facet of aviation, civilian and military, its more like a guided tour anyways.

No photos now. I might post one up of the badass B-1 bomber I saw. 
But otherwise, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment