Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

25.3.09

I Still Remember You




Dear High School,



I miss you.


The way you would let me see friends everyday. The way I sat in your classes, laughing about everything, and anything, but what we were learning. The way I would sit on your steps in the sun on a cold morning at recess, our group silent as we ate our lunches. The way I would be late to your class, walking slowly and talking, excusing myself to the teacher with a lie. The way I would sit in your study periods, listening to music as I watched the pretty girls walk past below. And the way I would sit in some of your classes and make eyes at an even prettier one. The way I would lay at lunch, eating lollies from your canteen, watching your playground madness as a group of us would talk nonsense. Though most of all, I miss the walk to you of a morning, happy knowing that all of this lay ahead of me for the day.


I miss you so much.




Cat Stevens - (Remember The Days Of The) Old School Yard





1 comment:

  1. Poetic - one of the best posts - my days mirrored this!

    ReplyDelete