Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

16.5.09

Wait till you go...


Rocking it up this weekend and week, I've been on the hunt for me n Ollie's latest gig and musical experience. 
Found: Deerhunter & Knightlife feat. Cutters record night. Both events back to back, a bender of sorts ensured.
It'll be awesome, this is what we live for these days, and With ollie predisposed to work and its timely hours of preoccupation, The chance to get back to back nights out is far more appealing than sporadic hours of seeing and hanging out. It's always good times to be had.
And while I find myself out this weekend for a mates bday, I will still be rolling on the dance floor hopefully to the tunes of a friend of mine, Dave, who will be presenting his Dj work for the first time. In future I'll get a hardcopy of his work and spread the goodness all over with you guys. In the mean time another fellow High school alum, Jared Gardiner has produced some original works and I have these along with his first demo, that I'll publish in future. Basic tests but strong roots. He's got potential.


But till then, suffice in basking in the glory of a few tracks I have became immersed in since our last gig from the highly jovial Miami Horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment