Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

19.5.09

An Original Presentation. DJ 579.

As you would have read from my last drool, I was to rock out on the dance-floor this past weekend, to the tunes of an old friend of mine and High School alum, Dave. Although this didn't eventuate due to technical difficulties on the night, I was sent a surprise goody bag of the cyber kind when I opened my email yesterday to find his first 2 works (20minmix and 7minmix) in the box under his developed moniker .579. With enthusiasm and glee I proceeded to rock out in my bedroom  with the unstoppable nodding of my head as his first '20minmix'  permeated the aural senses and left myself wanting more. Alas there was a shorter but albeit, more polished mix of his to come in his '7minmixr' aka 'Fruity Ghosts'.

A self-confessed nutter for tunes, Dave has joined the growing horde of the learned DJ over a number of months as his appreciation for the tame 'dance music' evolved. His first foray has been a solid punt with his setlist selection and transitioning, an apparent editing forte, as each mix of tracks blends rhythmically and embellishes a typically tough and tardy sequence to any accomplished mix. With his first 2 official mixes done, they are a great party compliment with an array of dancefloor killahs.
Stand by as we await his future works.

Please Enjoy - whole heartedly and up really loudly!
DJ 579.



FruityGhosts.7MINMIXR.579. Tracklisting:
Ghost Under Rocks (Passion Pit Mix) - Ra Ra Riot
Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5
Fruit Machine (Dave Spoon Vocal Mix) - The Ting Tings
Miami To Atlanta (Original Mix) - Pryda

No comments:

Post a Comment