Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

28.5.09

It Was Gorgeous, and Gorgeousity Made Flesh.



Summer! Where did you go baby? Autumn is being a cunt. She makes me wear jackets now, and they make me itchy. I miss not wearing a shirt when I went to bed with you. What happened to your warm breath on my neck from the open window at night?


Last week when I was at Bondi, all I could think about was you. I was watching the skaters at the skatepark and listening to Deerhunter. It was sublime. But then I realised I wasn't going to see you for another 6 months, and I almost cried. All I wanted, was to have my boardies on, shirt off, radio on, and beer in hand, as your sunshine hands massaged me all over. Yes, I almost cried, but then I realised you were still with me that day.


You were all around me. You were screaming my name in the clear skies, the bikini'd girls running with their dogs, hell, even the filming of Bondi Rescue down on the beach in front of me. But I knew that was your goodbye. You were off to the other side of the world for a few months.


To remind me of you, I'm not going to wear a shirt to bed anymore. What Autumn doesn't know won't hurt her.

I carry your heart Summer, I carry it in my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment