Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

16.5.09

There's A Party In My Tummy (So Yummy, So Yummy)

Ch-check this out. I'm sure you have already stumbled upon the coolest kids show ever, Yo Gabba Gabba. Despite hearing about it for ages. I've only recently caughtmy first few episodes, and holy shit! During the holidays, my little brother and I would get up at 10AM to watch repeats of it on ABC Kids while we ate our breakfast, and every morning without fail, my feet would start moving while my mind was being blown (I don't mean for that to sound dirty). Whoever commisioned this magic at Nickelodeon is a fucking genius, let alone the guy who came up with it. It's hosted by a guy called DJ Lance Rock (obviously a retired b-boy from way back), along with his action-figure-friends-turned-monsters who live in a boombox, and regularly features bands like Chromeo and The Shins. It's fucking mental. They are here in Aus. at the moment doing their live show, and I think are playing in Sydney at Olympic Park tomorrow (did Bekay tell me today?).



This show is creating a generation of kids that are going to change this world in ways we could once only dream of. In fact, I'm going so far as to even say Yo Gabba Gabba is leading this planet to world peace. Fuck the Wiggles, let's all go breakdance to 'Party In My Tummy'.


Sorry this is the only decent version of this song I could find. Somebody's cut it up with scenes from weirdo sci-fi films, but just ignore them. If a DJ dropped this song in a club, myself and everybody included would absolutely lose their shit.


I wish I had kids just so Biz Markie could teach them how to beatbox. But seriously, is he a little bit retarded?

No comments:

Post a Comment