Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

28.5.09

Floundering around on my desktop for agesss now is a picture my Cousin sent me.

His name is Eric, he's in his early 20's, lives in the states (like all of my fam) and since moving to LA from the midwest has been a production assistant for a slew of television pilots. But by far his television apogee, was his guest appearance on the TV show he worked on for the last two season of, Scrubs. His cameo spot aired a few weeks ago locally, in an ep that Ollie fancies. Unfortunately since, I misplaced the image so the timely gesture of showing you all has faded somewhat. 

(He's on the Right.)

Just glancing at the photo one last time reminds me of past memories of my cousin and his personality and energy. He's a very cool dude. So I  thought this  song could convey such.

I know Karate, I Know Jujitsu, I Drive Like a Gangsta when I'm coming to see you!

It's the chorus of a life to be envied..

No comments:

Post a Comment