Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

29.5.09

Hey Ya! don't forget this!

Bekay why didn't you include this in your post!?!?!?




This is the episode featuring Bekay's cousin at the very end, though unfortunately he isn't in this clip. But what about Ted's fucking incredible cover of Outkast's Hey Ya huh! Even if you have only watched Scrubs once, you will be familiar with the end of show formula; JD narrates a life lesson over a montiage of scenes involving various characters, while an emotional sorta song plays....and then I get choked up and try to stop myself from crying. This song is the quintessential "end-of-Scrubs-song". The guy that plays Ted actually sings it too!!!! He has his own Accapella band (which is featured in another episode). In fact, this is probably my favourite Scrubs ending ever, thanks to the song. The fact that Bekay's cuz features in it, makes it even better.


I haven't seen the last season of Scrubs yet. I'm still waiting for Dr. Cox to say something nice and brotherly/fatherly to JD. In the last episode I saw, in Season 7, he almost told him that he was going to miss him, but didn't. When he does, I will defintely cry.

3 comments:

  1. Ah I was hoping you would fill us in with the Scrubs part. It really was a good episode.
    Though I'm not convinced you shed a teardrop...maybe ur eyes were just glassy like mine, sniff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude when JD tells elliot he loves her more than turk a fucking tear came out. i swear to god

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey boys, thought you might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJcoFQBdybQ

    jimmy

    ReplyDelete