Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

24.6.09

Noo Bloc Party - 'One More Chance'.



I heard this for the first time
this morning at 5am on Triple J, in the shower. Do you ever dance in the shower? I'm not ashamed to say I do. It's like having a Beer Shower, but you dance. Bloc Party have gone all 90's House on us. It sounds like Bloc Party produced by Surkin; which are pretty much my two favourite things ever so I fucking love it. I feel kind of sorry for the drummer and the bassist though, because they do shit all these days. It seems like Kele wants to just ditch them and start Djing by himself. I just realised 90's House sounds like the only music you hear being played in gay clubs, in movies. Like Strange Bedfellows for example. Haha, that movie was terrible.


Bloc Party - One More Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment