Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

9.6.09

He Lives.


DJ ET on his way home (jeez I'm lame)

Hey hey hey I’m not dead! I think Bekay was starting to think something was wrong because I didn’t reply to his text (because of a lack of credit) but alas my heart is still beating.

We Love Sounds was pretty good. Like not fucking fantastic, but worth the money. Almost. Unfortunately, I didn’t see anyone at all I planned on seeing, like Bobmo, Guns N’ Bombs or Passions. Except Armin Van Buuren, a trance DJ who did a 5 hour set and I know nothing about, was absolutely insane. And there were a lot of the usual festival dickheads everywhere. That’s all I have to say about that.

But what about the fucking Parklife lineup! I think it is the closest thing to the Toxic Versailles dream lineup. Hey, Toxic Versailles sounds like a great name for a festival! Bekay, let’s make one. Involving midgets. The acts in bold are my picks :) God will obviously make some serious conflicting set times just to fuck with me.

Aeroplane
Art vs Science
The Aston Shuffle
A-Trak
AutoKratz
Beni
Bertie Blackman
Busy P (DJ & host)
Claude VonStroke
The Cool Kids
Crystal Castles
Empire of the Sun

Erol Alkan

The Glimmers
Junior Boys
Kaskade
La Roux
Lady Sovereign
Little Boots
Metric
Metronomy
MSTRKRFT

The Rapture

Tiga

Shazam

1 comment: