Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

10.6.09

"Elvis was a hero to most, But he never meant shit to me you see, Straight up racist that sucker was, Simple and plain, Motherfuck him and John Wayne"



This album makes me ashamed to be white. That is how amazingly it physically assaults your ears.




This song is on It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back, which is the album before Fear Of A Black Planet. Public Enemy could have started the coolest revolution ever. How the fuck did Flava Flav end up with his own tv show on something as terrible and unholy as MTV in 2009? Who stole the soul?!

3 comments:

  1. I never thought I'd see Antrhax on this blog, even if it was in this capacity. I might add that this is one of my favourite genre-crossovers ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know dude! angriness is universal. the collab shows it unifies us all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit.....look out for Ice T in there as well!

    ReplyDelete