Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

27.6.09

"I am the Party Pooper"


Mckinley and I at the New South Wales Art Gallery. Inspired by Ace Ventura.



Update on my little brother and his amazing mad-cunt ways.


  • He turned 12 the other week. Almost a teenager like me! For his birthday I gave him a pair of Vans and officially let him have my electric guitar I never play. I bet he gets somebody pregnant in his first year of high school (haha just kidding. He's still really shy around girls. Who isn't?).

  • He finally started a band with three friends. The drummer is his best friend, the singer is this kid who used to be his enemy (I miss having 'enemies', like in primary school), and the bassist is some random kid. Mix (my brother's nickname, short for McKinley, as in the Alaskan mountain), is the axeman. He told me on the phone that they kind of suck right now, but just did need more practice. No band name as of yet.

  • He is seeing AC/DC with his best friend in Sydney next year when they come out. His friend's Dad and older brother's are taking him. Seeing as though Mum got an extra ticket for me, in case I'm still in the country, I will be tagging along, despite the fact I loathe AC/DC. Thinking about it now, I'm actually excited. Holy shit!! I hope it turns out to be an adventure, ala Detroit Rock City!!!!!!! Either way, a part of me really wants to get him drunk for the concert. Though that would be ridiculously irresponsible right? Wrong. It would be irresponsible not to, while we fist pump all as one to the 'Oi's' during 'TNT'. I think it is going to be an intense bro-bonding experience. There is probably going to be tears.

2 comments:

  1. i thought i was going to impregnate plenty of women when i was in year 7, then i aimed for year 10....I am now in year 11 and still nothing has happened. but hey!!! whose counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is just that ever-elusive chase

    ReplyDelete