Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

10.7.09

Thrasher 1985: The Complete Fifth Year



Mondo bizarro! Look what the most excellent dudes at Thrasher magazine have gone and done. They have scanned every page from all of the 1985 issues. I don’t skate. I tried to when I was younger, in fact spent a couple of hundred dollars on a board at Manly Blades, but I sucked serious arse so just gave up like a little bitch. My little brother ended up starting on that board a few years ago, so it wasn’t wasted. He was obsessed and pretty fucking good at skating, but is more into guitar now. I had this awesome ABC Kids video when I was little, and it had this one 80s clip with all of these kids skating and riding BMXs, but I’m not sure what happened to it. These pictures remind me of that. But like anybody I can still appreciate a good skating photo. They make me want to become a pro skater, getting paid to skate, bong, travel, and just be generally mad. Bodacious!




Z Boy - Jay Adams


I want that costume. Bad.




Hairy skating butts. The best kind of butt.


That's Tony Hawk


Shit yeah. Bad Brains.




This is where the party's at! I mean, here's the link to the 1985 collection at the Thrasher site. I'm such a douche.



Thrasher 1985 Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment