Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

9.7.09

30 Rock is just the Muppet Show with real people!

I was reading that really well written free newspaper, MX, on the train home today and came across this important piece of information that brought me to my knees. One of Bekay and meself's favourite comedies, 30 Rock, is just a rip-off of the Muppet Show!



Through meticulous detective work, this bastard BRIAN LYNCH has uncovered the horrible truth. But I can't handle the truth! Even though Tina Fey looks like a hot substitute teacher, she's a thief. His findings are unfortunately here.



I know it's hard to accept Bekay bro, but we'll get through it one beer and tear at a time

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't harm its credentials. Ill enjoy it moreso via this new dimension of muppet like people. Its a new found joy my friend!

    ReplyDelete