Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

13.7.09

'Meanwhile....At the Hall of Justice'




Fruit and vegies can go smoke some dicks. I have to go to work again in an hour because I called back in this afternoon even though I already worked this morning, and my Itunes basically just killed itself and deleted all of my music. Luckily these artworks I found are preventing me from kicking in this computer screen. They are part of the 'Meanwhile… At the Hall of Justice' exhibition that is coinciding with the San Diego Comic-Con in the U.S. I want to go to a massive comic convention before I die. Possibly dress up as Batman, and hook up with another comic geek-girl dressed like Catwoman. These appropriated artworks of superheroes are funny and from several different artists I don't know. The one with a teary-eyed Rogue holding a dead bird is my favourite . I want to save her. We would never able to touch, but she'll sing me Taylor Swift covers on a battered acoustic guitar in that husky southern accent of hers. That would be better than sex any day.





The site for the exhibition is here. But the entire artworks aren't up yet which sucks.

http://subtextstore.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment