Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

21.9.09

Wake me when I'm alive and kicking.




I went on a walk today for the first time in a long time - wearing shorts. Spring was in full effect and it became crystal clear by the numerous courting birds, the waxing and rubbing odeciduous trees revealing the greens and reds of early growth, leaf and flower that would blossom all summer. Meanwhile I was chilling to some recently acquired tunes that more or less made me focus on my springtime surroundings, the echoes of summer becoming louder and louder - more apparent to the eye.



I spent most of this week in bed with different variations of sickness. When I'm sick like this, I'm usually met with erratic sleep patterns, weird, highly abnormal and sometimes disturbing dream waves and lastly, a strange knack for music that my feverish aching head could actually concisely pick and enjoy listening to. However ironically enlightening it was to listen to these great tracks like this, never again. Its not worth it. My bed is a bed of sickness now instead of sleep. Lame.

Yacht - Psychic City (Classixx Remix)

Pains of Being Pure of Heart - Higher than the Sun (Others In Conversation Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment