Locating Irregular Music.

Brought to you by DJ Puxatony Bill

17.11.09

Brasilia In A Box



Lets blog outside the music box today. No sneakers here either. Thats for my side project, PEST. I thought maybe some art, but I'm not a fan of committing overkill of one of the internets most prestigiously traded equity of appreciation and communicable topics, Art & photography. 
What else? Well I hope I can present a lowly branch of the mainstream art&photography tree, as far as the internet is concerned. Or maybe I'm just not reading the internet very well at all. Slight overkill of the arts here.
Architecture is a fascination of mine, willing to rather contain it as a strong interest, than actually become an architect, I love to observe and study it, become a student of appreciation if you will, whereby this coalesce of human natural forms is duplicated and represented, translated and housed. Architecture is a human extension of the simplest of action, to create the most complex of forms. I love it. It can most positively make you dream big, peaking into the future, of one constant in humanities future, buildings.


This week's Party Pad:
A Brazilian beachfront: Featuring mondo, conga rock and tiki lounge tributes of the modular kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment